Boost can help shave seconds, or even minutes, off your PC boot time. By automatically removing unnecessary start-up programs as well as empowering you to make informed decisions of which programs are truly needed, Boost cuts down your boot time and saves you precious system resources. Boot Optimizer allows you to understand what programs automatically start when Windows boots and allows you to significantly improve it by blocking problematic, sluggish and unneeded programs.
Safe to Block
- These are programs that should be blocked from your boot as they can potentially contribute to slow and unstable PC.
- If you do not use these programs regularly and understand the implications of not having them automatically start on boot, consider blocking them.
Safe to Allow
- These are programs and services that are safe for PC use and should be allowed to automatically start when Windows boots.
- These are programs and services that are safe and stable for PC use, or are necessary Windows system programs required to run.
- These are programs that are currently disabled from automatically starting when Windows boots. You can enable any of these programs to run.